While these are all poor quality pictures, I need some help. I’m supposed to be dressing up in a “romantic and magical” dress for a photoshoot. I don’t really only anything that strikes me as romantic and magical, so I tried on a few things:
1) A dark green dress with subtle green glittery ornamentation and a tulle underskirt.
2) A red bubble dress with a bow at the waist.
3) A black dress with a rhinestone-and-pearl collar and several layers of tulle underskirts.
4) A dark royal blue cocktail dress with black ornamentation.
5) A black dress with gold ornamentation, a gold sash and a tulle underskirt.
Obviously I’d dress each of them up appropriately. Any suggestions on which is most “romantic and magical”?